Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wah Wah Wah

I try to schedule my OB appointments for when Jimmy is at school, but once or twice I have had both kids with me for an appointment. They get a big kick out of hearing the heartbeat, and when we come home they will get their toy stethoscopes and "listen" to the baby. In fact, they don't EVER use the stethoscope on people's hearts, always on the belly (which is interesting, because the doctor uses a doppler, not a stethoscope).

I love being their patient as they hold the chestpiece to my belly and then they say "wah wah wah" over and over.

And then inevitably they will have to listen to the "baby" in each other's belly and also in Daddy's belly.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Dang Romana - I just think you're so pretty! Keep the smiles coming during this last little bit...

Oh - and I can't believe you've forgotten what Rocky Mtn winters are like after living on the beach for a bit.

samandro said...

Thanks Staci! You are so sweet!
I know, it's funny how soon we forget the winters. It's amazing how quickly the blood thins and how long it takes to build the immunity to the cold back up!