Monday, July 14, 2008

July in Colorado

Ok, so we weren't there the entire month, but by the time we got home it kind of seemed that way. The kids and I had a great time, but it was really nice to be home. It's funny, for weeks before we left SC, Jimmy would ask "How many days until we go to Colorado?" and after two days away from his room and his toys he was saying "I want to go home to South Carolina."

Regardless of how much we all missed the comforts of home, it was a great visit. My sisters and I took the kids to the Denver Zoo (although I don't recommend a trip to the zoo in the hot, stinky summer when you are in your first trimester), we had lots of family dinners with both sides of the family and Jimmy, Sam and I go to go to a Rockies game with Tom/ Pop. Here are a few pictures. Pop, Jimmy and Sam at Coors Field.
Jimmy, Susie and Jordan with the giraffes.
Susie, Ruthie and Shelby in their matching summer dresses - thank you Gramma!

Susie, Ruthie, Jimmy, Shelby and Baby Benett (held by proud father Danny)

No comments: