Friday, July 18, 2008

So definitely not twins...


I know we haven't told a lot of people yet, but we are expecting baby number three!!! My due date is February 3rd, 2009. I had my first ultrasound on July 16th and here is a photo of one of the pictures. The ultrasound technician said that the baby was measuring 12.5 weeks, while the dates would say that the baby was 11.5 weeks, so we may have another tall Brubaker on our hands.
I always said that my first two pregnancies were so different that I would know "boy" or "girl" from week 8, but this pregnancy has been completely different as well. I was curious to see the ultrasound because my explanation (and lots of others - everyone has insight into pregnancies, you know) was that I was having twins. Although the picture isn't that clear, I think it's safe to say that there is only one Baby Bru cooking in there.

No comments: