Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby's First Head Shot

Since baby #3 was a little uncooperative during our big 20 week anatomy scan (ultrasound), I got to go in for another one. This time he was great about showing us the front parts, and he even showed his face a little, but he wouldn't move around to show anything else - so while we are still confident that we are having boy #2, we don't have a picture to prove it.
We do, however, have this fabulous picture of his profile! And don't get scared... YES, that head looks gigantic, and YES, that child still has 15 weeks to cook, and YES, he will undoubtedly get even larger (head included)... But YOU don't have to birth him! Leave that worry and fear to me... YIKES! I've gotta say that of my three kiddos, this one has the head that is most like his daddy's... the one I that has visited me in many a nightmare... But I'll be ok... maybe I'll finally have the pleasure of an epidural.

No comments: